International Bank for Economic Co-operation continues to actively develop trade finance operations
International Bank for Economic Co-operation conducted another trade finance operation in the total amount of EUR 1.5 million and all-in tenor of 1 year under the Master Financing Agreement between IBEC and JSC Belagroprombank.
The financing is aimed at supporting exports of goods for chemical industry from the Russian Federation to the Republic of Belarus.
According to the updated IBEC Strategy, target financing to support export and import operations of the Bank's member states, including operations with third countries together with geographical diversification of the portfolio are an essential part of the Bank’s key activities.
Thus IBEC continues to actively develop international business, grow and diversify trade finance portfolio.
- Over 27 years of operation as an independent financial institution;
- Government Agent on servicing state programs;
- More than 48 thousand corporate clients and 1.9 mln retail clients;
- Over 300 customer service points available across the whole country;
- One of the largest banks in Belarus to implement an ISO 9001 Quality Management System.