The IBEC is an international development institution aimed at promoting the growth of export potential of the Bank’s member states and contributing to the development of their economies.
The IBEC is a highly professional international team capable to fulfil the strategic development goals of the Bank.
The Bank has implemented a system for personnel recruitment based on the international competition, which allows to form well-qualified team of professionals capable of implementing the tasks set to the Bank.
The Bank provides equal opportunities for participation in the international competition to all persons regardless of their race, religion, nationality, gender, age, marital or social status and other differences and uses unified criteria for assessment and selection of candidates, which are focused primarily on professional and personal competencies, qualification level, and work experience.
In order to take part in the international competition for the vacancies open in the IBEC please forward your CV to the attention of the HR Department at email@example.com.
Chief Specialist of Legal Department
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Legal support of all types of banking operations and operations, including opening accounts, lending, trade finance, treasury operations, work with financial institutions and capital transactions, business operations, personnel matters.
- Contract work.
- Preparation of legal opinions, legal expertise and approval of documents.
- Bad debt collection, including bankruptcy proceedings of debtors.
- Ensuring corporate procedures - meetings of the IBEC Council and the IBEC Management Board.
- Participation in rule-making activities: constituent documents, internal regulatory documents;
- Participation in project-based work.
- Consulting activities.
- Higher legal education (jurisprudence).
- Work experience of at least 7 years in international development banks, other credit organizations, including banks outside Russian Federation, other financial organizations.
- Knowledge of international, financial, banking, civil, administrative, entrepreneurial, labor, tax, arbitration procedural, civil procedural law, the fundamentals of criminal procedural law and other branches of law.
- Skills and experience in preparing legal opinions, analytical materials, business correspondence in Russian and English.
- Fluent in Russian, both spoken and written.
- English at a level not lower than B2 (upper-intermediate); being able to work fluently in an English-speaking environment.
- A confident user of MS Office and MS Outlook.